Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blogs are the bastard unwanted children of the new generation...

Ok, so I'm not very good at keeping u[p with this blog. For a while I felt really bad and guilty for not doing my part, but then I realized something: Blogs only survive because of the guilt they cause in people... For example: tonight, I could have just come home and gone to sleep, which would have been amazing... but no... I couldn't do that, because I have a bunch of blog entries to do... It's like I'm a filthy alcoholic and I have a kid that I don't really feel emotionally attached to, but that I feel obligated to feed.
Whatever. Don't judge me. It's not like I really have a kid (that I know about). It's just a stupid blog. But on the other hand.. this blog has the same eyes as me. Also, when this blog sneezes, it sneezes three times in a row... just like me.
In a way, it's like this blog is a child that was conceived and born under my supervision...
This revelation makes me wish one thing...
I wish I had had a coat hanger ready when I came up with the concept of this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment