Thursday, April 15, 2010

Night Morning Bus Rides

So it's almost 7 in the morning right now, and I haven't slept at all. I was up all night doing homework, and I have to be in class in exactly 1 hour and six minutes. This means something very exciting for me:

Night morning bus ride!

Let me explain: When a person stays up all night, morning doesn't feel like morning, but rather a really really really late night. Night morning. And when a person takes the bus in the night morning, he or she gets to ride with a bunch of people who are having morning mornings.
This invariably leads to giggling.

I love night mornings in general because night morning is the time when I think I'm the funniest. Everything I do when I'm night-morning tired, is the funniest thing in the history of the universe.

Unfortunately night mornings are usually followed by night afternoons. Night afternoons are the worst thing in the world. During night afternoons, a person is generally so tired that they are in physical pain. Nothing is funny and everyone seems like they're making noise or breathing a certain way just to be a dick.

I am not looking forward to night afternoon.

I guess I can just put it out of my mind and enjoy the night morning bus ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment