Monday, April 19, 2010

Loud Headphones on the bus...

So I'm not one of those people who gets annoyed at the drop of a hat (I mean what could possibly be annoying about the drop of a hat) but one thing that does sort of piss me off is when someone on the bus plays their music so loud through their headphones that I can hear very clearly what it is, but has the audacity not to take requests. I guess it's just a pet peeve of mine. (another pet peeve of mine is the phrase "pet peeve"-- I find it very irksome, as do I also find the word "irksome".)
Occasionally, however, someone will be listening to their music intensely loud, but it will be something ridiculous. These people are ok.

Here's a list of the things I've overheard people listening to in the past month, and why I think each is funny:

1. Bon Jovi: (funny because Jon Bon Jovi has feathered hair.)

2. Hungry like a Wolf: (funny because who the hell would risk their hearing to listen to 80's music at full blast?)

3. AC DC (Because they suck)

and finally, my favourite:

4. The Theme Song from Ghostbusters (Not only is this funny because of the obvious reasons, but also, the girl listening to it had a huge curly wig with a chin strap, and the most intense case of the crazy eyes I think I've ever seen.)

1 comment: